Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume bridges the gap between contemporary theoretical debates and educational policies and practices. It applies postcolonial theory as a framework of analysis that attempts to engage with and go beyond essentialism, ethno- and euro-centrisms through a critical examination of case studies and conceptual issues.
- Author BiographyVanessa de Oliveira Andreotti holds a professorial chair in global education at the University of Oulu, Finland and is also associated with the University of Canterbury, in Aotearoa/New Zealand. Lynn Mario T. M. de Souza is Professor of English at the Modern Languages Department of the University of Sao Paulo.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLynn Mario T. M. de Souza,Vanessa de Oliveira Andreotti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.