Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionPostcolonialism and Political Theory explores the intersection between the political and the postcolonial through an engagement with, critique of, and challenge to some of the prevalent, restrictive tenets and frameworks of Western political and social thought.
- Author BiographyNalini Persram teaches Social and Political Thought at York University, Toronto. She has taught at Trinity College, Dublin and the University of the West Indies, and her areas of intererest include subjectivity and survival, Caribbean forms of culture and resistance, and other sites of political theory.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobal Encounters: Studies in Comparative Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byNalini Persram
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.