Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA post-communist condition has arisen from the fall of the Berlin Wall and later the Soviet Empire, and this book looks at how this condition has manifested itself globally on the production of post-communist film.
- Author BiographyLars Kristensen is a Research Assistant at the School of Journalism, Media and Communication, University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLars Kristensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.