CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how feminism is being redefined for the twenty-first century. Concepts covered include: feminist epistemology, Foucault, psychoanalytic theory and semiology, cultural politics and sexuality and identity.
- Author(s)Ann Brooks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.