All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionRedefining postmodern American literature to include the voices of women and nonwhite writers
- Author BiographyW. Lawrence Hogue is a professor of English at the University of Houston and the author of several books, including The African American Male, Writing, and Difference: A Polycentric Approach to African American Literature, Criticism, and History.
- Author(s)W.Lawrence Hogue
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine534 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.