All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionPostmodern Interviewing offers readers an exploration of the postmodern interview, providing cutting edge discussions of new horizons in inteviews, featuring reflexivity, poetics, and power as new ways of gathering experiential knowledge.
- Author BiographyJaber F. Gubrium is professor and chair of sociology at the University of Missouri. He has an extensive record of research on the social organization of care in human service institutions. His publications include numerous books and articles on aging, family, the life course, medicalization, and representational practice in therapeutic context. James A. Holstein is professor of sociology in the Department of Social and Cultural Sciences at Marquette University. His research and writing projects have addressed social problems, deviance and social control, mental health and illness, family, and the self, all approached from an ethnomethodologically- informed, constructionist perspective.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJaber F. Gubrium,James A. Holstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.