Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA critical introduction to writings on law by key postmodern philosophers - Nietzsche, Foucault, Derrida, Lyotard and Rorty - and an articulation of the strengths and weaknesses of postmodern legal theory.
- Author(s)Douglas E. Litowitz
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/12/1997
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.