All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue seeks to examine the effect of postmodernism on Chinese intellectual and creative activity.
- Author BiographyArif Dirlik is Professor of History at Duke University. Xudong Zhang is Assistant Professor of Comparative and Chinese Literature at New York University. He is the author of Chinese Modernism in the Era of Reforms, also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note16 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byArif Dirlik,Xudong Zhang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.