Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together a dozen academics from diverse racial, ethnic and gender perspectives to explore race in a postmodern way. The obsession with racial measurement and its correlation with measures of intelligence is explored, as is the mythology of racial homogeneity in Japan.
- Author BiographyERIC MARK KRAMER is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of Oklahoma. Among his earlier publications is Consciousness and Culture: An Introduction to the Thought of Jean Gebser (Greenwood, 1992).
- Author(s)Eric Mark Kramer
- Date of Publication19/02/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.