All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
- £24.33Trending at £36.30
About this product
- DescriptionA critical analysis of postmodernism in the visual arts since the 1960s, this focuses primarily on American texts that reference and construct Marcel Duchamp as the originator of postmodern art.
- Author(s)Amelia Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/1995
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in New Art History and Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byNorman Bryson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.