CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing contributions from respected scholars, this volume offers a comprehensive introduction to Augusto Roa Bastos's work and contextualizes themes of nationhood, identity, and history.
- Author BiographyHELENE CAROL WELDT-BASSON, Associate Professor at Wayne State University, USA.
- Author(s)Helene Carol Weldt-Basson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.