Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.37
- £24.37Trending at £29.08
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £9.32Trending at £13.04
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection analyzes the potential challenge to the welfare state from postmodern ideas. Contributors explore the relevance of theories of diversity and difference to mainstream and critical social policy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 line figure, references, indices
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJohn Carter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.