Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume suggests that for Caribbean people, migration is simply one of many ways to pursue a better future. It show not only that the nation-state is an exhausted form of political organization, but that in the Caribbean the ideological reach of the nation-state has always been tenuous.
- Author BiographyCHARLES V. CARNEGIE teaches anthropology and African American studies at Bates College, Maine.
- Author(s)Charles V. Carnegie
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note8 b&w illustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.