All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/03/2017
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note10 Tables, color; 31 Illustrations, color; 15 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 303 p. 46 illus., 31 illus. in color.
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMert Senturk,Orhan Sungur Mukkader
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
- Table Of ContentsWhat happens to the lung during mechanical ventilation and one-lung ventilation?.- Where should I send my patient after the operation?.- Does it matter, how I ventilate the patient during the operation?.- Can the postoperative pulmonary complications (PPC) be objectively evaluated?.- Fluid management during and after the operation: Less is more or more is less?.- How to organize the PACU/ How to treat in PACU.- Should I blame the surgeon: Surgical complications and surgical treatment of the complications.- Should every myasthenic thymectomy be sent to ICU?.- How about esophagectomies?.- Do the new devices of monitoring and USG make sense compared to the classical ones?.- What is different in postop MV after thoracic surgery?.- Pro's & Con's of non-invasive ventilation after thoracic surgery.- Extracorporeal lung support: Also after thoracic surgery?.- Pneumonia after thoracic surgery: infectious / ventilatory induced / any other reason?.- When and how do I have to treat the arrhythmia's after thoracic surgery?.- DVT-PE prophylaxy and patient using anticoagulants: a challenge?.- Pain after thoracic surgery: Why is it so bad?.- Rehabilitation for thoracic surgical patients: why and how.
- Author BiographyDr. Mert Senturk received his medical degree from Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul University and started his training in Anesthesiology in the Department of Anesthesiology in the same school. He spent 10 months of his training in the Department of Anesthesiology of the Medical Faculty of Ludwig-Maximillian University in Munich, Germany; he graduated in 1995 and started to work as a staff member in the same department. During this period he spent 2 months in the Thoraxklinik Heidelberg-Rohrbach and 2 months in the Department of Anesthesiology of the Medical Faculty of Otto-von-Guericke University in Magdeburg, Germany. He is currently Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul University.Dr. Senturk has published 34 peer-reviewed articles in national and international journals, co-authored three book chapters, and given numerous invited lectures at national and international level. Besides thoracic anesthesia, he is interested in anesthesia in peripheral vascular surgery and regional anesthesia. He is also active in fellow and resident education and takes part as a lecturer in educational programs of the Turkish Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.