Consider these sponsored items
- £18.64Was:£21.99Free postage
- £29.30Free postage
- £20.30Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to assessing posture, with tips that enable you to perform your observations in a competent manner. It focuses on what posture reveals about the relationships among various body parts so that you can be better informed about whether such relationships are causing or contributing to pain or discomfort.
- Author BiographyJane Johnson is director of the London Massage Company in London. As a chartered physiotherapist and sports massage therapist, she has been using and teaching soft tissue release for many years and has a thorough grounding in anatomy, which she uses to explain in straightforward terms.
- Author(s)Jane Johnson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note74 colour illustrations, 206 colour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.89Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.