All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the 45 years of post-war Japanese history, describing the related themes: Japan's extraordinary economic growth and the endurance of conservative rule.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gordon is Professor of History at Duke University. His latest book, Labor and Imperial Democracy in Prewar Japan (California, 1990), won the John K. Fairbank Prize of the American Historical Association.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/10/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrew Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.