CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)John F. McDonald
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Note101 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction Part I: Urban America in 1950 1 Urban Areas of the North 2 Urban Areas of the South Before Air Conditioning 3 Urban Areas of the West 4 An American Dilemma in 1950 Part II: Urban Growth and Prosperity: 1950-1970 5 The Industrial North and the Great Migration 6 The New South Takes Off 7 Urban Growth in the West 8 Suburbanization: 1950-1970 9 Signs of Trouble Ahead 10 August 1965 Part III: The Years of Urban Crisis 11 The Great Society and the Urban Riots 12 Urban Population and Employment Trends in the North 13 Urban Growth in the South: 1970-1990 14 Rapid Urban Growth in the West: 1970-1990 15 New Urban Scholarship 16 The Vicious Circle in Urban America Part IV: The Rebirth of Urban America in the 1990s 17 Rebirth in America's Cities 18 Urban Rebirth in the North: 1990-2000 19 Urban Growth and Rebirth in the South and West Part V: Urban America in the New Century 20 Recession, Recovery, Housing Market Bubble, and Financial Crisis 21 Northern Urban Areas: 2000-2010 22 Bankruptcy in Detroit 23 Urban Areas of the South and West: 2000-2010 24 What Is Next for Urban America? 25 Lessons from History: What Has Worked?
- Author BiographyJohn F. McDonald, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.