Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the potential theory starting from a sub-Markovian resolvent of kernels on a measurable space, covering the context offered by a right process with general state space. It is shown that the quasi-regular semi-Dirichlet forms fit in the weak duality hypothesis.
- Author(s)Lucian Beznea,Nicu Boboc
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 572
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.