All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the highly successful US textbook Fundamentals Of Nursing, Concepts, Process, and Practice , this UK edition maintains the alignment of nursing theory directly with practice. It is suitable for students in their initial 18 months training.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/03/2011
- Content Note172 ills.
- Weight1170 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byHazel Heath
- Edition StatementUK ed
Most relevant reviews
- 211957308@delet...10 Jun, 2011by
Great product, good value for money.
Excellent book for all Nursing students. Very helpful and easy digestable information. The book contains a variety of information for nursing, from a wide spectrum which is helpful. Helpful for clinical placements and theory work in university.
- laura0151004 Jun, 2011by
Although this is an older book, it still gives you the basic foundations in Nursing theory and Practice.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.36
- £13.77Trending at £19.07
- £13.69Trending at £18.52
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
- £12.98Trending at £15.24