All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-being
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorAlain de Janvry,Ravi Kanbur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsPoverty, Inequality and Development: Micro-Macro Perspectives and Linkages.- Erik Thorbecke: Growth and Roots.- On the Consistency of Poverty Lines.- Poverty Indices.- Should Poverty and Inequality Measures be Combined?.- Equality of What? Evidence from India.- Household Investments in Education and Income Inequality at the Community Level: Evidence from Indonesia.- Poverty Traps and Safety Nets.- Progress in the Modeling of Rural Households' Behavior under Market Failures.- Labor Laws and Labor Welfare in the Context of the Indian Experience.- Macro Models and Multipliers: Leontief, Stone, Keynes, and CGE Models.- Multiplier Effects and the Reduction of Poverty.- Developing an Accounting Matrix for the Euro Area: Issues and Applications.- Globalization, Economic Reform, and Structural Price Transmission: Sam Decomposition Techniques with an Empirical Application to Vietnam.- Institutions, Factor Endowment and Inequality in Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.- Incentives, Inequality and the Allocation of Aid When Conditionality Doesn't Work: An Optimal Nonlinear Taxation Approach.- Agricultural Research and Policy to Achieve Nutrition Goals.- Is Dualism Worth Revisiting?.
- Author BiographyAlain de Janvry teaches agricultural and resource economics at the University of California, Berkeley. Ravi Kanbur teaches applied economics at Cornell University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.