All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis title sets out clearly the latest poverty figures for the UK, provides comparative statistics on poverty in Europe, reveals the extent of income and regional inequalities, and shows how different sections of society fare.
- Author(s)Jan Flaherty,John Veit-Wilson,Paul Dornan
- Date of Publication18/02/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild Poverty Action Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.