All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.48Trending at £7.82
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.14
- £13.77Trending at £15.94
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £7.97Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis text addresses the understanding and alleviation of poverty, inequality, and inequity using a unique and broad mix of concepts. Most of the book's measurement and statistical tools have been programmed in DAD.
- Author(s)Abdelkrim Araar,Jean-Yves Duclos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.