All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of essays from leading public intellectuals that identifies major conceptual problems in the analysis of poverty and inequality and advances strategies for reducing poverty and inequality that are consistent with these new conceptual and methodological approaches.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Grusky is Professor of Sociology and incoming Director of the Program on Inequality at Stanford University. His recent books include Occupational Ghettos: The Worldwide Segregation of Women and Men (Stanford 2004) and Mobility and Inequality (Stanford 2005). Ravi Kanbur is T.H. Lee Professor of World Affairs, International Professor of Applied Economics and Management, and Professor of Economics at Cornell University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Grusky,Ravi Kanbur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.