Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays focus on the global impact of legal policies on levels of poverty.
- Author BiographyPeter Robson is Professor at the University of Strathclyde. Asbjorn Kjonstad is Professor of Law at the University of Oslo.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/04/2001
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAsbjorn Kjonstad,Peter Robson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.