CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides the first detailed, comprehensive assessment of the ideological basis and practical operation of the poor law system in the post-Famine period in Ireland (1850-1914).
- Author BiographyVirginia Crossman is Professor of Modern Irish History at Oxford Brookes University.
- Author(s)Virginia Crossman
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleReappraisals in Irish History
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note6 maps, 11 graphs, 4 black & white tables
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.