All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to conventional energy conversion components and systems, as well as those related to renewable energy, begins by introducing the systems themselves. Subsequent chapters describe in detail the components of the energy systems covered.
- Author BiographyEwald F. Fuchs is Professor of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He received his Dipl.-Ing. degree from the University of Stuttgart, Germany in electrical engineering in 1967 and his PhD from the University of Colorado in 1970 - followed by 8 years' industrial experience at Siemens AG in Erlangen and Mulheim/Ruhr, Germany. Dr. Fuchs has published 95 refereed journal articles and 90 refereed conference papers in the areas of power quality, energy conversion, power systems and renewable energy. He is the co-author of Power Quality in Power Systems and Electric Machines (Academic Press/Elsevier, 2008). He is Fellow of IEEE. Mohammad A.S. Masoum is Associate Professor and Discipline Leader for Power Systems Engineering at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Curtin University, Perth, Australia. He received his BSc, MSc and PhD degrees in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Colorado in 1983, 1985 and 1991, respectively. Dr. Masoum has published 55 refereed journal articles and 97 refereed conference papers in the areas of power quality, energy conversion, power systems and renewable energy. He is the co-author of Power Quality in Power Systems and Electric Machines (Academic Press/Elsevier, 2008). He is Senior Member of IEEE.
- Author(s)Ewald F. Fuchs,Mohammad A. S. Masoum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1220 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.