All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.51
- £8.15Trending at £8.99
- £9.77Trending at £11.99
- £7.67Trending at £8.53
- £7.57Trending at £11.04
- £14.15Trending at £18.07
- £46.62Trending at £56.94
About this product
- DescriptionGives a cohesive presentation of power electronics fundamentals for applications and design in the power range of 500 kW or less. Describes a variety of practical and emerging power electronic converters made feasible by the new generation of power semiconductor devices.
- Author BiographyNed Mohan is the Oscar A. Schott Professor of Power Electronics at the University of Minnesota, He has numerous patents and publications in this field. He is a Fellow of the IEEE. Tore M. Undeland is a professor in Power Electronics in the Faculty of Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway. He is also a scientific advisor to the SINTEF Energy Research. William P. Robbins is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Minnesota. Prior to joining the University of Minnesota, he was a research engineer at the Boeing Company.
- Author(s)Ned Mohan,Tore M. Undeland,William P. Robbins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.