Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.52
- £8.15Trending at £9.01
- £11.75Trending at £17.07
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £14.15Trending at £17.98
- £46.62Trending at £56.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness of the power converters used to interface photovoltaic (PV) panels to the mains grid and other types of off-grid loads are of major concern in the process of system design. This book describes state-of-the-art power electronic converter topologies used in various PV power conversion schemes.
- Author(s)Dulika Nayanasiri,Mahinda Vilathgamuwa,Shantha Gamini
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Power Electronics
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.