CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe geometry of power exponents includes the Newton polyhedron, normal cones of its faces, power and logarithmic transformations. This work demonstrates the efficiency of the calculus with regard to several complicated problems from Robotics, Celestial Mechanics, Hydrodynamics and Thermodynamics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- Series TitleNorth-Holland Mathematical Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight730 g
- Edited byA. D. Bruno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.