All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contributes to the development of a theoretical context of the politics of truth about animals. By applying and extending Foucault's theory of power, this work uncovers dominant and subjugated discourses about animals and describes power-knowledge associated with statements about animals that are understood to convey true things.
- Author BiographyLISA JOHNSON is an Associate Professor at the University of Puget Sound, USA, where she teaches law, ethics, environmental law, and animals and the law.
- Author(s)Lisa Johnson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- Series TitleThe Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.