All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together leading scholars to analyse the central issues of power, order, and change in world politics.
- Author BiographyG. John Ikenberry is the Albert G. Milbank Professor of Politics and International Affairs at Princeton University in the Department of Politics and the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs. He is also Co-Director of Princeton's Center for International Security Studies. Professor Ikenberry is also a Global Eminence Scholar at Kyung Hee University in Seoul, Korea and, in 2013-14, he will be the 72nd Eastman Visiting Professor at Balliol College, Oxford. Professor Ikenberry has written and edited several books including After Victory: Institutions, Strategic Restraint, and the Rebuilding of Order after Major Wars (2001), which won the 2002 Schroeder-Jervis Award presented by the American Political Science Association for the best book in international history and politics and Unipolarity and International Relations Theory (Cambridge, 2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byG. John Ikenberry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.