Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for courses in powerplant technology, powerplant engineering, and energy conversion, this text covers fossil, nuclear and renewable-energy powerplants with equal emphasis, giving students an understanding of the spectrum of power generation systems. It is suitable as a supplement to courses in energy analysis.
- Author(s)M. M. El-Wakil
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/1985
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAsia Higher Education Engineering/Computer Science Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight1025 g
- Width151 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.