All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWith a new introductory essay on Learning how to Fiske: theorizing power, knowledge, and bodies in the 21st century by Black Hawk Hancock. --Title page.
- Author BiographyJohn Fiske is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Communication Arts at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. Black Hawk Hancock is an Associate Professor of Sociology at DePaul University, USA.
- Author(s)Black Hawk Hancock,John Fiske
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white halftones
- Weight480 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.