All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the dramatic change in company structure effect modern British society? What are the implications for the volatile economic situation? And what role did the champions of British industry play in forming the shareholder state? This title explores how this shift occurred, and chronicles the interaction between industry and politics.
- Author BiographyFrancis Tombs has had an outstanding career in industry, as Chairman of the Electricity Board and Rolls-Royce. He was made a life peer in 1990 and has played an active role in government, advising on issues such as nuclear power and sustainable development.
- Author(s)Francis Tombs
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 bw integrated illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.