CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are people frequently suspicious of their political and corporate leaders? This book examines the psychological roots of political paranoia.
- Author BiographyJan-Willem van Prooijen is an Associate Professor in the Department of Social and Organizational Psychology at VU University Amsterdam, and Senior Researcher, Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR). Paul A. M. van Lange is a Professor and Department Chair in the Department of Social and Organizational Psychology at VU University Amsterdam.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJan-Willem van Prooijen,Paul A. M. van Lange
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.