All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of where the American upper classes live and take their vacations. It explores the ways in which upper class residential places are created and maintained, drawing on the Social Register as a data source. It seems that physical proximity solidifies upper class consciousness.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Higley is assistant professor of geography at the University of Montevallo in Birmingham, AL.
- Author(s)Stephen R. Higley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1995
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteappendices, bibliography
- Weight313 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.