All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to shows how public and private forms of power regulate three main aspects of social reproduction: biological reproduction; reproduction of labour power; and social practices connected to caring and provisioning of human needs.
- Author BiographyJANINE BRODIE Chair, Department of Political Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada TIME DI MUZIO Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at York University, Toronto, Canada SEIKO HANOCHI Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at York University, Toronto, Canada KINHIDE MUSHAKOJI is one of the world's leading authorities on Global Affairs and Peace Research and author of many works in these fields RANDOLF B. PERSAUD Associate Professor in the School of International Service, American University, Washington, USA ALEJANDRA RONCALLO Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at York University, Toronto, Canada BRIGITTE YOUNG Professor of Political Science at the University of Munster, Germany
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIsabella Bakker,Stephen Gill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.