All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionA superb introduction to the physics of enhancement cavities, this volume shares new insights in attosecond physics and frequency-comb spectroscopy, covering key research questions such as increasing the accuracy of attempts to measure cavity parameters.
- Author BiographyIoachim Pupeza, Max Planck Institute for Quantum Optics, Garching, Germany, email@example.com
- Author(s)Ioachim Pupeza
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight333 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.