All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn impressive account, based on extensive fieldwork, of marriage in Syria and how it embodies major power dynamics therein.
- Author BiographyA. Maria A. Kastrinou is a Lecturer in Social Anthropology at Brunel University London. She holds a PhD in Anthropology from Durham University and has conducted long-term fieldwork in Syria. Her research has been published in the journals History and Anthropology and Mediterranean Politics.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 bw integrated, 3 line
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £41.85
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.