Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with power-sharing executives and external actors in Bosnia, Macedonia, and Northern Ireland, this in-depth study explores the challenges of promoting cooperation and accommodation between elites representing contending groups in deeply divided places.
- Author BiographyJoanne McEvoy is Lecturer in Politics and International Relations at the University of Aberdeen. She is coeditor of Power Sharing in Deeply Divided Places, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Joanne McEvoy
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNational and Ethnic Conflict in the 21st Century Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.