CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive treatment for understanding interarea modes in large power systems and obtaining reduced-order models using the coherency concept and selective modal analysis method.
- Author BiographyJoe H. Chow is at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note92 black & white illustrations, 59 colour illustrations, 76 black & white tables
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJoe H. Chow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.