All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding transient phenomena in electric power systems and the harmful impact of resulting disturbances is an important aspect of power system operation and resilience.
- Author BiographyEiichi Haginomori, University of Tokyo, Japan Eiichi Haginomori is currently at the University of Tokyo. Previous to this he was in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Kyushu Institute of Technology (1998-2003) and in Chemical Engineering at Chuo University. At both universities he researched into EMTP application to Electrical Engineering. He was Chief Specialist in the Switchgear Engineering Department of Toshiba s Head Office for ten years, and belongs to IEC standard committee groups such as WG1 and WG10, in IEC SC17A (High-voltage Switchgear and controlgear). Tadashi Koshiduka, Toshiba Co., Japan Tadashi Koshizuka is currently a Senior Scientist at the High Power Technology Group in the Power & Industrial Systems Research & Development Center at Toshiba, Japan. Prior to this he worked as an engineer with the group (1998-2000), then a specialist (2000-2010). He is a technical paper reviewer in the Power and Energy Society of IEE Japan and current member and secretary of IEEDJ (The Institute of Engineers on Electrical Discharges in Japan). Mr Koshizuka holds three Japanese Patents, has contributed to 17 papers and co-authored one book. Junichi Arai, Kougakuin University, Japan Professor Arai is Chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at Kogakuin University. Previous to this he was Senior Fellow of the Transmission & Distribution System Division at Toshiba Corp., and Deputy Senior Chief Engineer in the International Marketing Division of TM T&D Corp. He has written seventeen papers related to the topic, a chapter in Electrical Engineering Handbook, published by IEE of Japan, and a chapter in Liberalization of Electricity Markets and Technological Issues. He holds 10 patents related to his research in power control and circuits. Hisatoshi Ikeda, University of Tokyo, Japan Hisatoshi Ikeda is currently Project Professor, having been Visiting Professor at Kyushu Institute of Technology for three years previously. From 2002 to 2007 he was General Manager, Transmission and Distribution Research and Development Center at TM T&D Co, andAssistant General Manager at Hamakawasaki-works, Toshiba Corp. Professor Ikeda holds 56 Japanese patents and 12 USA patents. He has been a secretary of the short-circuit testing liaison in Japan.
- Author(s)Eiichi Haginomori,Hisatochi Ikeda,Junichi Arai,Tadashi Koshiduka
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.