All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing articles from a host of researchers from various areas of expertise, Power Systems Signal Processing presents a complete evaluation of spectral, probabilistic, time-frequency, and alternative methods applied to the analysis of time-varying waveform and harmonic distortions in power systems.
- Author BiographyProfessor Paulo F. Ribeiro, Calvin College, USA Professor Ribeiro is professor of Engineering at Calvin College, Michigan. He has been involved with the application of advanced signal processing, applied to power quality and power systems in general, for the past fifteen years. For the past six years he has chaired the IEEE Task Force on Probabilistic Aspects of Harmonics. In 1994 he proposed the use of wallets to power quality applications; this has been followed by many people and has generated much research, several Masters and a PhD Thesis. Dr. Ribeiro is active in the IEEE, CIGRE and IEC working groups on power quality, and is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Iowa.
- Author(s)Augusto Santiago Cerqueira,Carlos Augusto Duque,Paulo Fernando Ribeiro,Paulo Marcio da Silveira
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight936 g
- Width172 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.