All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.66Trending at £23.30
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionTakes users deeper into advanced applications, such as working with loops and video, and the all-important processes that constitute the second half of music production: mixing, mastering, and sharing your work with the world, exploring each topic in comprehensive detail.
- Author BiographyLARRY THE O has spent more than 30 years as a music and audio professional in nearly every aspect of the industry. As a musician, sound designer, composer, engineer, producer, and writer, he has amassed credits in film, TV, video games, articles and reviews in magazines such as Mix and Electronic Musician, and technical authoring for top audio-industry companies.
- Author(s)Larry the O
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePower Tools Series
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations Throughout
- Weight726 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.