All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how Roman imperial power was constructed and contested through the representation of sexual relations.
- Author BiographyCaroline Vout is Lecturer in Classics at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Christ's College, having previously taught at the University of Nottingham. She studied at Newnham College, Cambridge and the Courtauld Institute of Art in London and has been a Rome Scholar at the British School at Rome. She has published widely on aspects of Roman imperial culture and curated the exhibition Antinous: the Face of the Antique at the Henry Moore Institute in summer 2006.
- Author(s)Caroline Vout
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note52 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.