All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2002, analyses the ways in which power is experienced by individuals as agents and objects.
- Author BiographyJeannette Marie Mageo is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Washington State University. She has lived and done extensive fieldwork in the Pacific, and she writes about self, power, transvesticism, spirit possession, moral discourse and body symbolism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePublications of the Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJeannette Marie Mageo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.