All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionWho gets electricity in the developing world? Power and the Vote offers a deeply political answer tested against new data from satellites.
- Author BiographyBrian Min is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Michigan. His dissertation received the 2011 Gabriel A. Almond Award for the best dissertation in comparative politics from the American Political Science Association. Min's articles have appeared in World Politics, American Sociological Review, and Annual Review of Political Science. He has received grants from the World Bank, the International Growth Center, and the National Science Foundation. Min received his PhD from the University of California, Los Angeles, MPP from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, and BA from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Brian Min
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 24 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.