All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionPower-aware testing methods for conventional circuits and systems are explored in this volume, while providing safe testing techniques without compromising reliability. State-of-the-art industrial practices are discusses, as well as EDA solutions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; XXI, 363 p.
- Weight1590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNicola Nicolici,Patrick Girard,Xiaoqing Wen
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.