CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionSeven leading writers discuss powerful topics: from the influence of democracy and cinema to mathematical theory and music.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleDarwin College Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight250 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAlan F. Blackwell,David MacKay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.