All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the ambiguous role played by the concept of power in Christian theology. This work argues that it is not credible to attempt to dissociate Christian faith from the phenomena of power in their entirety. It holds that human beings are enmeshed in a deeply ambiguous context, a world of overlapping and intersecting powers.
- Author BiographyBishop Stephen Sykes was formerly Dean of St John's College, Cambridge and Bishop of Ely. He is now Principal of St John's College in the University of Durham. He is the author of many published books.
- Author(s)Stephen Sykes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Century Theology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.